SECULIFE ST BASE
Item number: M7050-V..
Testing device with antimicrobial effectiveness and standard-compliant test procedures for testing the electrical safety of medical devices (DGUV regulation 3, MPBetreibV)
Test instruments included in the new generation of SECULIFE safety testers make is possible for electricians and medical technicians to safely and efficiently perform and document the test steps specified in the relevant Standards.
The SECULIFE ST BBASE’s antimicrobial front and housing features allow the device to be used even in hygienically sensitive areas (medical technology, pharmaceutical industry and food industry). New optimally adapted measuring cycles ensure faster and more efficient measuring and testing. With the SECULIFE ST BASE it is possible to carry out tests without special knowledge and this with the quality of a leading test instrument concept for decades.
The SECULIFE ST BASE offers extended measuring and testing possibilities, e.g. for permanently installed instruments. Data input into the SECULIFE ST BASE is via the integrated USB connection (keyboard, barcode scanner, RFID reader) or the on-screen keyboard on the colour display. Text object data can also be imported, e.g. from the IZYTRONIQ software included in the scope of delivery.
- Antimicrobial effectiveness of front and housing of the tester against bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Pre-configured and self-programmable test sequences for fast testing of electrical devices
- Fast access to measurement and test functions via the double rotary switch, direct selection keys and soft keys
- Unique multiple measurement and thus comfortable acquisition of several measuring points
- Comprehensive data management and storage concept for automatic test sequences and individual measurements for up to 50,000 data records
- High resolution and brilliant 4,3″” TFT colour display
- Create your own test sequences with the help of “SequenceDesigner” (free download in myGMC)
- Compact, impact-resistant housing with integrated rubber protection
- Extensive adjustment options for international use (language, keyboard, character set, date, time)
- User guidance through pre-programmed test sequences according to standard with automatic evaluation – thus excellently suited for use by instructed persons
- Additional database elements for easy entry of all data: Property, building, floor and room – to better structure comprehensive data – as well as additional department and cost center fields
- Printout of all reports for one test specimen at the touch of a button
- Creation of user-defined report templates with the help of ReportDesigner
- The compact, shock-proof housing with integrated rubber protection is particularly suitable for mobile use on construction sites and in industrial environments
- Remote control with PC software possible (new from firmware version 1.6)
Reliable, comprehensive and efficient testing of the electrical safety of:
- Electrical devices according to manufacturer’s specifications by programmable test sequences of any standards
- Electrical devices according to DIN VDE 0701-0702 including (extension) cables and PRCDs
- Electrical medical devices according to IEC/EN 62353 (VDE 0751) and GOST R (ГОСТ Р) 62353
Testing of the electrical safety of electrical devices is required at medical institutes, doctors’ offices, healthcare centers and in the production of medical devices and is specified in accordance with legislation and stipulations set forth by official authorities, operating companies and insurance companies. Tests must be conducted as a preventive measure after each repair, and within the framework of work safety at regular intervals in order to protect users and patients.
- Technical characteristics
- Protective conductor resistance
- Insulation resistance measurement
- Leakage current measurements:
- PE conductor current, device leakage current,
- Touch current, patient leakage current,
- Leakage current from application part, as replacement (alternative) methods, direct method, differential method
- Voltage measurement: touch voltage, SELV, PELV voltage
- PRCD Tripping time
- Function test (U,I,P,S,LF,f)
- Line test: continuity, short circuit, polarity (wire exchange)
- Temperature measurement (for Pt100/Pt1000 sensor)